Strudel with spinach, cherry tomatoes and blue cheese
- Phyllo Dough of TM “Valesto” “Frozen Phyllo Dough for strudels and lasagne” – 4 sheets;
- Butter oil or seed oil (of your choice) to grease the Phyllo Dough sheets – 50 g;
- Spinach (frozen) – 200 g;
- Cherry tomatoes – 100 g;
- Blue cheese (white or blue, for example, Camembert) – 100 g;
- Onion – 1 pc;
- Hen`s egg – 1 pc;
- Garlic – to your taste;
- Salt, pepper – to your taste.
- Open the dough defrosted according to the recommendations on the package and cover it with the cling film and a damp towel for it to not dry out.
- Heat the oven to 220 °С.
- Defrost the spinach and accurately press the water. Cut the tomatoes into strips.
- Slightly fry the finely chopped onion and garlic. Add some spinach, and fry a few minutes more. Add the tomatoes and mix. Remove the pan from fire, cool it a bit and mince some cheese there. Salt, pepper it, and beat an egg.
- Combine the strudel. Therefore, put 4 sheets of the Phyllo Dough to the paper sheet, greasing each one by some oil. Spread the filling over the dough with an even layer, and wrap the strudel by turning the edges down. Coat the strudel with some sour cream (butter or egg) on.
- Bake 20-25 minutes at temperature of 200 °С until golden brown.